Carlo Bellini was Professor of Modern Languages at William & Mary from 1779-1803.
Materials in the Special Collections Research Center
The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
Carlo Bellini Circle:
- Society organized for the advancement of Italian culture FH, 4/1/1927, pg. 1.
- Given national recognition by Italian Intercollegiate Association FH, 5/6/1927, pg. 7.
- Vittore Branca to give 1988 Bellini Lecture WMN, 10/12/1988, pg. 1 (picture).
- Delivered by Vittore Branca WMN, 10/19/1988, pg. 1.
- Severino to give Bellini Lecture WMN, 10/4/1989, pg. 1, 3 (picture).
- Joseph Gibaldi to give 1990 Bellini Lecture WMN, 4/11/1990, pg. 1, 2 (picture).
- Jean-Pierre Barricelli to give Bellini lecture WMN, 3/27/1991, pg. 1 (picture).
- Joel Eric Suben, Composers chorus to be featured in tribute to Bellini WMN, 3/18/1992, pg. 4 (picture).