At William & Mary "The Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Studies oversees the undergraduate curriculum in Arts and Sciences. Central to the College's mission is a firm commitment to providing a liberal arts education to its students and using this education as the foundation on which to build an understanding of a specific discipline."
Chronological List of Deans of Undergraduate Studies
- James C. Livingston 1973-1978
- Linda Collins Reilly 1978-1987
- Thomas M. Finn 1987-1989
- Clyde A. Haulman 1989-1994
- R. Heather Macdonald 1994-1995 (Acting Dean), 1995-1997
There was a change in the structure of the deans at this time to Undergraduate Education.
- Mark Fowler 1996-1999
- Barbara A. Watkinson 1999-2003
- Edward W. Pratt 2003-2007
- Susan Peterson 2007-2011
- Kelly A. Joyce 2011-Current