The Delta Gamma House at William & Mary was also known as Graham House #2 and the George H Graham House. It was located at 129 Richmond Road. In 1927, it was purchased by the Williamsburg Holding from W.A.R. Goodwin for $13,000.00. (Acc. 1982.45 under Budget-Graham House) On December 2, 1931, it was purchased by the College from the Williamsburg Holding Corporation. From 1932 through 1940, it was the Richmond Road Dormitory. From 1940-1986, it was the Gamma Phi Beta House. (C.J. Duke to Marian E. Craft, May 20, 1940, Acc. 1979.35 under Fraternities-1939-40) In 1986, it became home to the Delta Gamma.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Graham House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William & Mary.
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- 1905 Catalogue, p. 52
- The Flat Hat student newspaper; search the index available in the SCRC by person's name, student group name, event, or topical heading.
- Colonial Echo yearbook