The Hoke House at William & Mary is located at 218 Jamestown Road. It is a two-story frame house, built between June 1920 and March 1924. In 1975, it was purchased by the Endowment Association from Agnes P. Hoke, widow of G. Bland Hoke and used as a student residence. In 1977, the Hoke House and Cottage were used as the Russian Studies House (1977-1985) (Flat Hat, 1/28/1977, p.11). In 1987, it was announced the house was to be occupied by the Budget Office and Office of Institutional Research (William & Mary News, 8/26/1987, p.1).
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Hoke House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William & Mary.