WCWM is the student-run radio station at William & Mary. It broadcasts through southeastern Virginia on 90.9 FM and through the world online. The station has a noncommercial educational license and broadcasts music of all styles and in a variety of show formats.
In 1959, Ted Hunnicut began broadcasting an experimental radio station - the forerunner of WCWM - from the cellar of Chapman House. WCWM operated from Phi Beta Kappa Hall from 1959 until the 1985-1986 school year, when it moved to a basement studio in the Campus Center.