Miller HallConstruction Miller Hall, 2009 Constructed: 2007-2009 Opened: 2009 Named for: Alan B. Miller
Millington HallMillington Hall, 2008 Constructed: 1966-1968 Dedication: May 4, 1968
Moncure HouseMoncure House Constructed: ca. 1898 Purchased by the College: 1926 Named for: Blanche E. Moncure Renovations: 1927
Monroe HallMonroe Hall Constructed: 1923-1924 Previous names: James Monroe Memorial Hall Named for: James Monroe
Morris HouseMorris House Acquired by the College: 1928 Named for: Mattie C. Morris Demolished: 1964
Mullen HouseThe Mullen House of William & Mary is located at 197 Armistead Avenue, on the east side. It is the home to the Delta Phi. Omega Alpha Chapter fraternity. The house was built between June 1920 and March 1924.
Muscarelle Museum of ArtThe Muscarelle Museum of Art is located in Lamberson Hall at 611 Jamestown Road on the New Campus, between Morton Hall and Phi Beta Kappa Hall at William & Mary. Contents
Old Dominion HallOld Dominion Hall Constructed: 1927 Renovated: 1937, 1972
Palace LotsThe Palace Lots were also known as the Saunders House or the Carter House. They were located on the west side of the Palace Green. Chronology 1835--inherited by Robert Saunders; he lived in while President of William & Mary. 1868--purchased by College from William S. Peachy
Parking GarageThe Parking Garage located at 201 Ukrop Way on the William & Mary campus was completed in 2006 creating 500 new parking spaces on campus.
Penniman BuildingPenniman Building Acquired by the College: 1920-1921 Renovations: 1924 Destroyed: 1925
Phi Beta Kappa HallPhi Beta Kappa Hall, also known as PBK Hall, is located at 601 Jamestown Road, northeast of Morton Hall. The first Phi Beta Kappa Hall at William & Mary, which opened in 1926 and suffered a fire in 1953, is now known as Ewell Hall.
Phi Mu House131 Richmond Road Acquired by the College: 1927
Players' DellPlayers' Dell Constructed: 1912Map it for me Note: Location on map is approximate.
Plumeri HousePlumeri House Acquired by the College: 1963 Named in honor of Joe Plumeri '66
Plumeri Park"One of the finest collegiate baseball facilities in the region, Plumeri Park has been home to William & Mary Tribe baseball team since 1999. The facility was constructed in large part due to the generous donation by Mr. Joseph J. Plumeri II in the autumn of 1996.
Power PlantPower Plant Constructed: 1911 Renovations: 1922, 1929, 1930
Practice HouseThe first Practice House of the Department of Home Economics was in the Holmes House at 308 Jamestown Rd. Opening in 1921 for juniors and seniors, it housed 3 students and the head of the Home Economics Department. The 1921-22 Student Handbook said, "To the right of Taliaferro is a small frame…
Presbyterian InstituteThe Presbyterian Institute was also known as Williamsburg Female Institute. The Institute was located four blocks from the campus of the College of William & Mary on Scotland Street. It was built in 1908 and demolished in 1929. It was near the present Matthew Whaley School.
President's HousePresident's House Constructed: 1732 Burned by French Troops: 1781 Renovations: 1848, 1867, 1905, 1919, 1922, 1931, 1971-72
Prince George HousePrince George House Constructed: circa 1717 Acquired by the College: 1930 Previous names: Brown Hall, Digges House, Bray School
Randolph HallThe construction of Randolph Hall, a men's dormitory, was featured in "The Romance and Renaissance of the College of William & Mary in Virginia" (1924). It was proposed to be the same size and capacity of Monroe Memorial Hall providing rooms for 140 of the students then quartered in "war…
Randolph ResidencesRandolph Complex Constructed: 1980, 1988 Dedication: October 11, 1980 Fire: May 3, 2005 (in Preston Hall)
Recreation CenterRecreation Center Constructed: 1989 Renovated: 2005-2006
Reves CenterThe then Tyler Hall, now known as the Wendy and Emery Reves Center for International Studies, 200 South Boundary Street, was built in 1916 across Jamestown Road from the main campus of William & Mary as a dormitory. It was named in honor of College President Lyon Gardiner Tyler.