Rogers HallRogers Hall Constructed: 1973-1975 Renovations: 1979-1981, 2008-2009 Named for: William Barton Rogers
Sadler CenterSadler Center Dedication: 1994 Previous Name: University Center Rededicated as the Sadler Center: 2008
Sarah Ives Gore Child Care CenterSarah Ives Gore Child Care Center Constructed: 1992 Named for: Sarah Ives Gore
School of Education BuildingA new facility houses the university's nationally-ranked School of Education and brings all of its academic programs, outreach centers, and research projects together in a single setting.
Science HallScience Hall Constructed: 1904-1905 Dedication: April 27, 1906 Demolished: 1932
Sherman and Gloria H. Cohen Career CenterSherman and Gloria H. Cohen Career Center Constructed: 2009-2010 Named for: Sherman and Gloria H. Cohen
Small HallSmall Hall Constructed: 1962-1963 Renovation: 1985, 2005
Sorority CourtSorority Court Opened: 1929 Fire: 2008
Steward's HouseSteward's House Constructed: 1851 Destroyed: 1863Map it for me Note: Location on map is approximate.
Student Health CenterStudent Health Center Constructed: 1972-1973 Named for: David J. King
Swem LibraryThe Earl Gregg Swem Library is located at 400 Landrum Drive (formerly Old Campus Drive), across new campus from Andrews Hall at William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Taliaferro BuildingTaliaferro Building Constructed: 1893-1894 Renovations: 1914, 1932, 1936-1937 Renamed: Fine Arts Building, 1937
Taylor buildingTaylor Building Sold by the College: 2007
Tennis CourtsThe first tennis courts at William & Mary were located behind the Wren Building. The newspaper for students College Topics (1908-1909) includes references to the desire and need for tennis courts from students and faculty in issues published in fall 1908. As William & Mary's athletic fields…
The BraffertonThe Brafferton, 105 Jamestown Road, is located on the south side of the Wren Yard, southeast of the Wren Building. It was built in 1723 by William & Mary with funds from the estate of English scientist Robert Boyle.
Thiemes HouseThieme's House, 2008 Named for: Mr. & Mrs. A.K. Thieme
Tribe SquareTribe Square, located across Richmond Road from Blow Memorial Hall and next to Wawa opened in the fall of 2011. Tribe Square offers 56 upper level students a unique living opportunity at William & Mary.
Trinkle HallTrinkle Hall opened in September 1926 at William & Mary. Around 1920 a temporary addition was added to the Dining Hall with materials from the Penniman complex. The structure was intended to alleviate overcrowding in Science Hall and to serve as a dorm for 50 and dining hall for 150.
Tucker HallTucker Hall circa 2009 Construction: 1908-1909 Opened: 1909 as the Library Renamed Marshall-Wythe Hall: 1968
Tyler HallRogers Hall Constructed: 1926-1927 Opened: 1927 as Rogers Hall Renamed Chancellors Hall: 1982
Washington HallWashington Hall Constructed: 1928-1929 Renovation: 1960, 1989 Named for: George Washington
Waterman's HallWatermen's Hall Constructed: 1983-1984 Dedication: June 29, 1984
WigwamWigwam, 1950 Years of Operation: 1942-1986 Fire: 1982
William J. Hargis, Jr. LibraryWilliam J. Hargis, Jr. Library Dedicated: 2004 Named for: William J. Hargis, Jr.
Willis HallWillis Hall (formerly Taliaferro Hall), east facade facing Campus Center, undated Constructed: 1934-1935 Opened: 1935